To maintain the value as well as to preserve the beauty of your bags, please observe the following :
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfumes, make up products and light coloured garments
- If your bag or leather item should come into contact with water, do no wipe the leather. Rather, dab it with a soft, neutral coloured cloth to absorb the moisture
- Avoid using commercial products meant for other uses, such as shoe polish, turpentinem oil, stainremovers, alchohols or solvents
- Do not rub your bag with anything coarse or abrasive
- If your bag becomes soiled, consult a specialist cleaner
- Stuff your bag with tissue paper to preserve its shape. Store it upright in the dust bag which accompanied it.